Re: Intro- Michael Maier

Paul Graham (pgraham@tdg.res.uoguelph.ca)
Fri, 10 Jun 1994 14:16:36 -0400 (EDT)

On 10 Jun 1994, Michael Maier wrote:

> For several months I've talked with friends about the idea of a "visual
> mud/moo" that would use some of the coding solutions of the game DOOM.
> I also wanted this VIS-MOO to have links to/from mosaic (similar to gopher
> links in muds).

I have been knocking around the same idea with my cohorts... it is
definately possible.. we just need ID, or some ID hackers to make some
fairly extensive modifications.. but the engine should work fine.
Keep me posted with the results, if you have any.

| Paul Graham || FreeSpace and TDG project info |
| Telecommunity Development Group || finger info@tdg.uoguelph.ca |
| <pgraham@tdg.uoguelph.ca> || email info@tdg.uoguelph.ca |
| <http://tdg.uoguelph.ca/pgraham.html> || URL <http://tdg.uoguelph.ca/> |