Re: CGI/1.0: last call
Rob McCool (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Sat, 4 Dec 1993 19:59:07 -0600
* Re: CGI/1.0: last call by ts (email@example.com)
* written on Dec 4, 4:12pm.
* > I have written the CGI specification into a set of HTML documents, at URL
* > http://hoohoo.ncsa.uiuc.edu/cgi/
* Sorry, but I don't see header lines in the standard input,
* Do you send header lines before extra-information ?
No, we found that the server had to parse some of the header anyway, and
therefore did not make the header lines available to the script for
implementation reasons. Is there something from the header you'd like to see
that isn't in the spec?