Re: Teach Yourself HTML in a Week (and Write a Book About it in Eight)

web@sowebo.charm.net
Sat, 4 Mar 1995 14:11:41 +0500

gert braakman wrote:
>[...]
> Below some text in with she tells (to the author of TIDBITS) where she
> found the information on HTML on the internet
>[...]
> Finding specific information on the Web was a challenge, as one of the
> bigger difficulties with the World Wide Web is its distributed and
> unindexed nature. Luckily, just as I was beginning the sections of the
> book for which I had less technical knowledge, I stumbled on the Virtual
> Library for Web Development at URL:http://www.charm.net/~web/Vlib/.
> Here was an index to available information on not only writing HTML, but
> also with working with images, servers, CGI, and lots of other topics
> that I hadn't planned to include in the book but that were still
> fascinating.

I always knew I'd write a book about the web, somehow..

Well, the Web Development VL is still there, on Charm Net's
server, but now it's also accessible via the Stars.com domain.
Drop in, browse around, and if you have any questions, just ask..
Dr.Web@Stars.com -=*<URL:http://WWW.Stars.com/>*=- 1 (301) 552 0272
Web Developer's Virtual Library * CyberWeb SoftWare * WWW Databases
HTML * CGI * Training * Transatlantic Liaison * Per Ardua, Ad Astra