Re: Stationary Objects (wasRe: Billboard Objects?)

J D Wood (jason@scs.leeds.ac.uk)
Thu, 14 Dec 1995 13:38:33 +0000

On Dec 14, 1:23pm, Vassilis Bourdakis wrote:
> Subject: Re: Stationary Objects (wasRe: Billboard Objects?)
> J D Wood (Computer Studies) wrote:
> <snip>
> > As an aside, this is something that is currently possible using Webspace on
SGI
> > or PC (and something I have been using)
> >
> > An example of some text can be found at
> >
> > http://desam1.leeds.ac.uk/~jason/WWW/double_camera_test.wrl
>
> not accessible (permissions problem maybe?)

Oops sorry, gratuitous use of cut and paste. It should of couse be :-

http://desam1.leeds.ac.uk/~jason/double_camera_test.wrl

We have an 'impled' WWW directory here

> BTW, the VRML test link on your page gives errors on Webspace (wont load the
file
> unknown field "fields" at line 738 and 1541)

Yeah, I sometimes get this error, but then sometimes I don't <shrug>.
I just tried it on SGI Webspace with no probs, but I'll take a look at it.
usually get it on the PC version and I kinda put it down to lack of disk space
(but could well be wrong)

--
jason
--