Re: Looks Like They Want To Charge for ActiveVRML

Neophytos Iacovou (iacovou@arcwelder.micro.umn.edu)
Wed, 13 Dec 1995 17:10:31 -0600 (CST)

James Waldrop writes:

> When people think there may be a problem with their interpretation of
> the VRML spec, they check WebSpace on the SGI (or on the PC sometimes).
> They don't go look at VRweb. A content provider is free to look at
> their stuff on whatever platform they care to. The browser writers
> are more constrained.
>
> I don't mean this comment to be taken as an absolute, just that this is
> typical behavior.

I disagree ... but this is something we'll have to agree t odisagree on.

> > BTW: who are Paper Software and Chaco Communications?
>
> Err, Paper writes WebFX, and Chaco writes VRScout. Along with

My fault, I left out the winky smiley at the end of my BTW.

Neophytos Iacovou Distributed Computing Services
University of Minnesota 100 Union St. SE
email: iacovou@boombox.micro.umn.edu Minneapolis, MN 55455 USA