Re: Getting JAVA to work period.

James Waldrop (sulam@construct.net)
Wed, 13 Dec 1995 14:08:05 -0800

^e wrote:
>NOW...on the other hand thanks to this mailing list I have gotten WebFX
>working with the 2.3b Netscape ... AND IT ROCKS!!! This is useful.

A lot of Java right now is having to reinvent the wheel with every Applet.
Java will start to download much faster (and run much faster), when there
are standard hooks in, for instance, WebFX, and the corresponding Java
applets are merely making a few calls through an API and performing some
minor calculations.

I think you should start seeing stuff like this next month.

James

--
James Waldrop                        /          Technical Director
sulam@construct.net              /              Construct Internet Design