Re: Peoblem with attitude

Mark E. Marshall (marshall@ids.net)
Sat, 9 Dec 1995 07:05:33 -0800 (PST)

>> I am sorry to say that I am still being MISQUOTED!
>> Look what popped up on truespace's mailing list (my original message is
>> up front with >)
>> From: "Mark E. Marshall" <marshall@ids.net>
>> Reply to: truespace@caligari.com
>> To: truespace@caligari.com
>> Subject: Re: Edit For *.cob's
>>
>> >I have the demo for truespace2.0; I also have fountain.
>> >If I save a scene with one object in tuespace as a .scn,
>> >and load it into fountain, ANDDDD
>> >save the scene(remember, one object only) as a .wrl,
>> >AANNNNDDDDD
>> >use uedit(32 bit hex/text editor) to find ?
>> >What do I need to look for to strip the object info out to save as a .cob
>> >file? anyone have ascii cob's they would send me to experiment on :) ?
>> >Thanks.
>> >Jason Hirsch
>>
>> This "person" has publicly stated on www-vrml@wired.com
>> that he wishes to reverse engineer other peoples hard work,
>> as his time must be too precious to learn to model (or buy
>> modeling software) like the rest of us. I ask you to not assist
>> him in this endevour, as VRML will ultimately sufser if everyone
>> rips off anything they please.

reposting my trueSpace submission (a forum for MODELERS)
is almost as bad form as posting others e-mail w/o permission.
This list has finally been relieved of young Master "end of line"
Wiedower, Mr. Ellis has finally gotten the message, so why don't
you?
BTW....true modelers share amongst each other quite liberally.
Put in some legitimate time....earn some credentials.
*MM*

If I put the cone here...and a sphere there...
nah