RE: OOPS! (Re: A small comment on ActiveVRML)

Conal Elliott (conal@microsoft.com)
Fri, 8 Dec 95 17:10:47 TZ

Rodger and Paul,

Do you think the declarative or time-implicit nature of ActiveVRML's
design makes the problem of synchronization harder? In other words,
would an imperative or more time-explicit approach diminish these problems?

- Conal