WSJ article on IE "wiping out other software"

Hadi Partovi (hadip@microsoft.com)
Fri, 8 Dec 95 13:49:18 PST

If anybody is interested in a non-microsoft take of the details of the
WSJ article, feel free to send email to just me and I can try to
explain what really happened and what various companies said in the
papers. I'm sure you know that newspapers make money by raising
controversies, and they often blow things out of proportion.

As Wayne mentions, there is no problem running IE and Netscape on the
same machine, and you can send me personal email if you want more details.

- Hadi