RE: REVIEW: MS Virtual Explorer

Robert Saint John (rwcsj19@en.com)
Fri, 8 Dec 1995 11:32:52 -0500

----------
From: pastor@VFL.Paramax.COM[SMTP:pastor@VFL.Paramax.COM]
Sent: Friday, December 08, 1995 11:01 AM
To: worldbuilders@caligari.com; www-vrml@wired.com
Cc: pastor@VFL.Paramax.COM
Subject: Re: REVIEW: MS Virtual Explorer=20

(snip)

>This appears to me to be yet another case of unfounded MS-bashing, =
while
>others whose sins are more egregious snicker to themselves...

Uh, did you even *esad* my review? I said that I wasn't surprised that =
it changed file associations as it uses them instead of configuring =
helper applications like Navigator. And did you esad the rest of the =
review? The Virtual Explorer didn't work properly! How is that =
"MS-bashing"? Bottom line: I was reviewing Virtual Explorer, not =
Internet Explorer. I thought the subject line was rather =
self-explanatory! Perhaps you should take your anger to the Navigator =
USENET group....

Robert Saint John
rwcsj19@en.com