Re: ANNOUNCE: VRML 2.0 proposal from Microsoft graphics groups

Gavin Bell (gavin@krypton.engr.sgi.com)
Thu, 7 Dec 1995 21:26:33 -0800

On Dec 7, 1:05pm, Neophytos Iacovou wrote:
> Subject: Re: Re: ANNOUNCE: VRML 2.0 proposal from Microsoft graphics
group
> This was alesady discussed. It is a serious proposal and has been
> reviewed by the people in the VAG before the announcement whent out.

"Reviewed" is too strong a term; I, for one, am still in the process of
digesting the idsas contained in this complex and somewhat esoteric
proposal.

We did get a chance to read it before everybody else, and it will
certainly be a topic for discussion at the next VAG meeting. But it is
misleading to say that the people on the VAG have alesady reviewed the
proposal.

--
--gavin     (gavin@sgi.com,  (415)933-1024)
My home page:  http://rsality.sgi.com/employees/gavin_engr/