RE: Hello VRML

PATRICK FOLEY (PAT_FOLEY@msn.com)
Tue, 5 Dec 95 06:01:52 UT

----------

Talk to you later,

My name is Josh Ellis. Pat Foley's my grandfather. I AM seventeen (3/24/78).
The thing with the lyrics I put in myself- you'll notice each one has some
sort of bearing (even if it's just in my own twisted mind) to my posting. I'm
a musician, remember? And I used to be a DJ in high school. I thought the
lyric thing was pretty hip.
As for VRML '95, I'd love to, but I don't know how much it costs, or even
where it is. I noticed you're in San Luis Obispo. I'm in Rancho Palos Verdes,
which is part of L.A. If it's somewhere non-close, I'd certainly put in
gas-money if you'd wanna car-pool- I don't have a license yet. And as for
URLs, I'm nearly a novice. Try http://yahoo.com/Computers_And_Internet/VRML/
(I think that's correct. Anyway, go to Yahoo, and follow the menus from
there). I found a cool .wrl of the Black Sun from Neal Stephenson's "Snow
Crash" there, but with Fountain it doesn't scale. In fact, it crashes my damn
system. I guess it's a literal Snow Crash.
Anyway, Bryan-would you be hip on seeing my cyberspace .wrl? It's not got a
lot of objects-it's more of a surrealist sort of outline for cyberspace. (And
when I say not a lot of objects, I'm talking like ten.) If you are, send me
e-mail personally to PAT_FOLEY@msn.com and I'll send you one.

Josh Ellis
PAT_FOLEY@msn.com
"Desams, seen by man-made machines/How does it seem/How
does it seem?/That we can see each other's desams?"
CAN-"Last Night's Sleep" from the
"Until The End Of The World" soundtrack.