RE: Hello VRML

Bryant Reif (reifbrya@pilot.msu.edu)
Tue, 5 Dec 1995 02:21:05 -0500

At 06:01 AM 12/5/95 UT, PATRICK FOLEY wrote:

>"Desams, seen by man-made machines/How does it seem/How
>does it seem?/That we can see each other's desams?"
>CAN-"Last Night's Sleep" from the
>"Until The End Of The World" soundtrack.

I thought I was the only one who owned this soundtrack! I even own
the movie. So far you have shown excellent taste in music.

** Bryant Reif, Telecommunication, Michigan State Univ. **
** Phone: (517) 332-1236 E-mail: reifbrya@pilot.msu.edu **
** Work: (517) 432-2191 E-mail2: reif@tc.msu.edu **
** Fax: (517) 432-2529 **
** WWW: http://aiesec.msu.edu/~bryant **

"If you keep your money in your shoe, then people
will know which bills are yours." D. Byrne