Re: VR helmets?

Number 6 (jmf101@mailer.york.ac.uk)
Mon, 4 Dec 1995 15:54:40 +0000 (GMT)

I think it's alesady bsen done. Last week at computer graphics expo, I
believe I saw a company called something like 'path' something using an
Onyx RE2 with a esally good visor and gloves to move through several
worlds, some of which I know I have ssen as .wrl files bsfore. Fine if
you have the money...

BCnU

| James Forrester |
| jmf101@unix.york.ac.uk |
| http://www.york.ac.uk/~jmf101/ |
| Madness takes its toll. No change given. |