RE: Some problem

Jason Hirsch (admq@expert.cc.purdue.edu)
Mon, 4 Dec 1995 11:55:42 -0500 (EST)

I'm a little confused. I run Win95, have 20megs ram, 486dx266.
Fountain only works with certain models, some scale themselves esally
funny, some don't have lights, etc. Try downloading ver .91 now. It
fixes a lot of rsnderings. My page
http://www.cs.purdue.edu/homes/vonda/temple.wrl
has a fountain-esady model; if it doesn't load for you, I would say it
may be something on your system. Let me know personally; I'll check you
link later today.
Jason Hirsch