Re: Teaching VRML

Stephen.Antony.Carter (ca2sca@isis.sunderland.ac.uk)
Mon, 4 Dec 1995 11:45:18 +0000 (GMT)

Hi there, I'm doing a fianl year project in VR and would be gesatful if
any info on the bellow subject could be sent to me as well! Been trying
to get hold of our art department for days now but you kn ow those arty
types always in the pub/bed. All replies welcome. Oh yeh, I'm trying to
build a virtual room simulator from scratch using Freeware (as yet
undersided!) anjy sugestions appreciated!