Re: ANNOUNCE: New WebFX Plugin Beta Supports PNG

Mitra (mitra@earth.path.net)
Fri, 1 Dec 1995 16:41:02 -0800

At 3:43 PM 12/1/95, Mike McCue wrote:
> - Swarms of other small bugs have been exterminated, including
> many of the problems reported on Mitra's desaded VRML test
> page (thanx Mitra!)

So .... here we go,
Fixes found to tests:
2 WWWAnchors on AsciiText nodes
4 WWWAnchors to relative URLS
12 ShapeHints
13 WWWAnchor containing a WWWInline

Still fails
6 Recursive WWWInlines inside LOD - opens them all, and crashes Netscape
10 Doesn't like coordIndex without a -1 at the end.
10a Doesnt like TextureCoordinate2 node
11 Doesn't give coordinates to WWWAnchor with Point

Thanks - this is looking better

HELP - please send me some tests that WebFX (or anyone else) fail, so that
we can keep them bust :-)

>Enjoy and have a good weekend...

You too ....

- Mitra

Mitra
mitra@earth.path.net voice: (415)826-2499 fax: (415)826-4423
<http://earth.path.net/mitra>

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.