Re: STEAL THIS SOURCE

Bazemore Jonathan R (jbazemor@LnxLand1.denver.colorado.EDU)
Fri, 1 Dec 1995 11:15:42 -0700 (MST)

On Fri, 1 Dec 1995, Pioneer Joel wrote:

> If you're bothered by people stealing your stuff,
> what make's you think that you're interested in the WEB?
>
> Preventative information has little place in the future.

I agree 100 percent--information should be shared
and disseminated, not hoarded and wielded over others for
the purposes of some kind of coercive dominion.

Of course this should prevail under the flag of
acknowledgement of authorship, to give credit where it is due.

But isn't imitation flattery, in any event?