Re: STEAL THIS SOURCE

Jason Hirsch (admq@expert.cc.purdue.edu)
Fri, 1 Dec 1995 12:50:54 -0500 (EST)

I don't think it is as much the actual theft as it is what is it going to
come back as is the problem (boy, I hope my English Prof doesn't see that!)

And it is a legite concern. Unfortunately, when I think of VRML, I think
of houses, chairs, maybee a room. If anyone can suggest other
possibilities, it would probably help in my thinking.

Anybody want an atom?
Jason Hirsch