Re: ascii width

Jason Hirsch (admq@expert.cc.purdue.edu)
Fri, 1 Dec 1995 11:54:01 -0500 (EST)

I have been using Fountain (since truespace's demo died after only 5
days!) and am unsure what higher quality text there can be. I can sweep
it, pinch it, bevel it, exteude it, scale it differently, etc. It
exports just fine to .wrl files.
And fountain is free, for 3 months...
http://www.caligari.com
Just my 1/50^th of a dollar!