Re: Testing site

Paul Burchard (burchard@CS.Princeton.EDU)
Wed, 29 Nov 95 17:23:39 -0500

On Tue, 28 Nov 1995, Sandy Ressler wrote:
> I have put together a web page containing links to all the
> VRML Testing pages I could find. Hopefully this will evolve
> into a comprehensive testing, validation site and/or service.
> The URL is:
> http://www.nist.gov/itl/div878/ovrt/projects/vrml/vrmltesting.html

Sandy, if you would like to do something new that isn't being done
elsewhere, could I recommend validation of VRML authoring and
conversion tools? This is st least as important as validation of
VRML browsers.

Paul Burchard <burchard@cs.princeton.edu>
``I'm still learning how to count backwards from infinity...''