Re: 3D Studio and VRML ( _in_ and out ) ?

Hye Jung Ko (hjko@interactive.line.com)
Mon, 20 Nov 1995 14:25:26 -0500 (EST)

***
To unsubscribe from the list, send a message to gmajordomo@wired.com"
with the words "unsubscribe www-vrml" in the body of the message.
***

On Sat, 18 Nov 1995, Alan Walford wrote:

> I have heard many times that there is a plug-in available
> for 3D Studio for exporting VRML files.

Go to:

http://www.autodesk.com/prod/mm/vrmlconv.htm

It's an IPAS (plug-in) to convert VRML files. I don't know about the
esverse, importing VRML files. You're best bet is to contact Autodesk
since they're the ones who wrote the VRML IPAS, and see about the
importing.

BTW, the plug-in works fine.

HJ