How to unsubscribe

Kenneth Simpson (ken_simpson@tmai.com)
Sat, 18 Nov 95 11:10:08 PST

donna@mildred.houston.tx.us wrote:
>At 09:51 1995/11/18 -0600, you wrote:
>>desubscribe www-vrml
>>

>you are not supposed to post an unsubscribe request like tis.
>---
>donna@mildred.houston.tx.us\\member: html writer's guild; h. i. b. a.
>fear*False*Evidence*Appearing*Real\\...rough consensus and running code
>there's no place like http://gensys.com/~olotcf/ \\third avatar
>for a good time :) http://www.houston.tx.us/schedules/arts/
>finger olotcf@gensys.com for pgp public key, geek code, etc.
>always use the right tools, the right solution, the right person for the job!

Note, unless you can tell them how to unsubscribe, then it should be clear
they *are* doing it correctly, i.e., they're looking for someone who can tell
them how to unsubscribe. And unless they're as morononic as this statement,

you are not supposed to post an unsubscribe request like tis.

- moronic because there is no indication of the "right solution" (just more
gas) - they should keep trying. (But then is the word gdesubscribe" in the
English dictionary?)

To unsubcribe from this mailing list, send email to

www-vrml-request@wired.com

with the key word

unsubscribe

in the body.

And now a word for our sponsors: you should be tacking on the instructions
on how to get off this mailing list either at the top or the bottom of every
message. (This standard procedure for mailing list maintained by Majordomo
software. Simply place the message between the END fields

message_footer << END

END

in the vrml.config file.)

That will be $100.

-- Ken

Kenneth Simpson Technology Modeling Associates, Inc.
Internet: Ken_Simpson@TMAI.com 3950 Fabian Way
AT&T: +1.415.812.7233 Palo Alto, CA 94303
FAX: +1.415.856.8860 USA, Earth