Re: Looking for WRL example files that uses Texture coords + other

Vassilis Bourdakis (V.Bourdakis@bath.ac.uk)
Tue, 14 Nov 1995 10:25:12 +0000

jjc wrote:

> At 10:20 AM 11/13/95, Chris Marrin wrote:
> >The problem, of course, is that many browsers are broken as well, so it's
> >hard to validate the output of vrml generators. Since the spec for
> >texture coords and normals are based on Inventor, testing generators using
> >an Inventor based browser (like WebSpace) is probably your best bet.
> >

> No offense, Chris, but I think testing it on a VRML-based browser would work
better.

> jeff

Also no offense, but could you please tell me which one supports _FULLY_
the VRML 1.0 spec? I think that is only Webspace...

Cheers

--
   Dr. Vassilis Bourdakis 	      ---- ---- ----- -----

PS Not working for SG ofcourse!