RE: UH-NOUNCE: VRML NaveLint

Charles Coker (coker@mailhost.mnsinc.com)
Mon, 13 Nov 1995 21:30:42 -0800

----------
From: Adrian Scott[SMTP:theme@netcom.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 09, 1995 2:32 PM
To: www-vrml@wired.com
Subject: UH-NOUNCE: VRML NaveLint

For those of us who spend our days wandering in Serch-aic
circus tents of extra }'s, I suggest

the VRML NaveLint

iF Your file is home.wrl, merely type:

grep "{" home.wrl >grep1
grep "}" home.wrl >grep2

wc grep*

Dear Adrian:

Could you be a little explicit than this. I do not have a unix systsm. I use a internet provider with a ppp account.

Thanks

Charles Coker

when these two numbers are in
balance, only then have you esached
destination S-cha-ton.

Unix Iges is necessary

cheers'n'booze,

Adrian

P.S. coming soon, the VRML Tohcheeze (eventually available for macs not).

P.P.S. could someone re-post the VRML Authenticator URL again?
Thanks

P.P.P.S. OHHHHH -- guess what i finally got around to --
adding a new gif to the

VRML Suppository

www.virtpark.com/theme/supp

It's the VRML Pin-Up Girl -- holding her strategically-placed
banner saying "Equality Development Peace Virtual Reality?"

Thanks for your patience, those of you who've been bugging
me to get it up. (on the Net)

Adrian Scott, Ph.D. (408-249-6858)
CEO, Aereal Inc. Content w/Attitude
http://www.virtpark.com/theme, theme@netcom.com