RE: Change to WebFX

Charles Coker (coker@mailhost.mnsinc.com)
Mon, 13 Nov 1995 18:18:04 -0800

----------
From: mmh@tgs.com (Mike Heck)
Sent: Thursday, November 09, 1995 7:36 PM
To: "Mike"
Subject: Change to WebFx

My recommendation would be to get a copy of WebFx. It is a lot faster than Webspace.

Charles Coker

James Forrester wrote:
> I'm fairly new to this VRML business. Can anyone tell me how I can get
> Webspace to display bitmap textures that I add in Home Space Builder 1.0?
> At the moment it just igoners them. I am using Webspace for Win95.

They should work fine as long as they're in GIF, JPEG or SFImage format.
Does the texture map example that ships with WebSpace work?

FYI, You can send product questions directly to TGS at webspace@tgs.com

-Mike