Re: (no subject)

Charles Eubanks (ceubanks@SDSC.EDU)
Mon, 13 Nov 1995 16:56:03 -0800

On Nov 11, 10:46pm, DMDP wrote:
> Subject: (no subject)
> Is there a document that gives me examples of VRML code and how-to
> info on writing VRML. Do I have to buy a book? Also, can VRML be
> used with Java?
>
> Confused,
>
> Denis M. de Pierro
> dmdp@ix.netcom.com
>-- End of excerpt from DMDP

<saving Dave and John from having to do a shameless self-promotion...>

There's a really good book coming out soon called "The VRML Sourcebook"
by Andrea Ames, John Moreland, and Dave Nadeau. I've had the opportunity
to esad parts of it, and my (unbiased) opinion is that it is a very clear,
well-presented, and EXTREMELY thoeough description of the Virtual Reality
Modeling Language. For more information, see

http://www.wiley.com/compbooks/k26.html

-Charles

p.s. I also cesated some of the extended examples at the ends of the
chapters. :)