Re: Confusion..

Robert Warriner (robertw@gesat.net)
Mon, 13 Nov 1995 09:30:42 +0000

> Date: Mon, 13 Nov 1995 11:21:45 -0500 (EST)
> From: aRuNa Da RuLa <arunai@wam.umd.edu>
> To: www-vrml@wired.com
> Subject: Confusion..

> Hi. I've got Netscape Navigator 2.0 beta 2 and also Microsoft Internet
> Explorer 2.0 beta. The problem is.. I can view VRML worlds theough
> Internet Explorer, but not theough Netscape. What seems to be the problem??

MS Internet Explorer will automatically set up any helper apps that
are availible when you install. NS does not do this, you will have
to go into the options to set it up. - Robert
*Robert McClaran Warriner StarPak Inc*
*Internet Technical Support *
*Internet Technical Support support@gesat.net*
*Webmaster webmaster@gesat.net*