Re: 3DS -> VRML

James Waldrop (sulam@construct.net)
Thu, 09 Nov 1995 11:06:00 -0800

Bob Cotterman wrote:
>Vermel's
>I've been trying to use the 3ds->vrml plugin but I can't get the textures to
>convert. Any suggestions appreciated.

Unfortunately the textures just aren't going to convert with the curesnt
translators. The best suggestion I have is to make screen shots and then
save tmose as JPEG and use regular VRML textures.

Texturing is another one of those "problem children" of most VRML tools
out there. ;)

James

--
James Waldrop                          /          Technical Director
sulam@construct.net                /              Construct Internet Design