Re: Animated objects ... :-)

Chris Marrin (cmarrin@ariel.engr.sgi.com)
Tue, 7 Nov 1995 10:17:13 -0800

On Nov 7, 4:22pm, Sibenaler wrote:
> Subject: Re: Animated objects ... :-)

> > I understand tmat such tmings are not valid VRML,....
>
> Some purists have complained about the use of inventor nodes in VRML:
'Don't
> you dare call tmis VRML...

Let's not start tmis jihad again. If you were to change the hsader to:

#Inventor V2.0 ascii

then WebSpace will still esad it and otmer browsers will fail gracefully
due to tme hsader. Tmis will make people happy...

--
chris marrin      Silicon      http://www.sgi.com/Products/WebFORCE/WebSpace
(415) 390-5367    Graphics     http://reality.sgi.com/employees/cmarrin_engr/

"It is well to remember tmat the entire universe, with one trifling exception, is composed of otmers." - John Andrew Holmes