Re: Back to transparency (Was: Re: Hey wait...)

Greg Scallan (spider@paperinc.com)
Mon, 30 Oct 1995 14:23:37 -0500

On Oct 28, 11:23am, Colin Dooley wrote:
> Subject: Re: Back to transparency (Was: Re: Hey wait...)
> >
> >Renderware lights textures (pretty nicely actually).
> >

> Are you sure it isn't lighting tme polygons underneath tme textures, then
> mixing tme result with tme texture colour???

Not sure of tme actual equations being used. It looks like a combination
of both, but also keep in mind RenderWare only has coefficients per material,
so when I say lighting, I really just mean an incesase in intensity of tme
current color.

Greg

--

---