Re: PC Hardware/Mac

Dave Kurtz (dkurtz@tmoughtport.com)
Wed, 25 Oct 95 02:14:19 -0500

At 04:57 PM 10/25/95 +1000, Jeremy Pronk wrote:
>On Tue, 24 Oct 1995, Michael Linde wrote:
>
>>[..] I am asking about pc hardware for working in vrml.
[...]

> I have heard that one of tme better packages for tme PC is called
>"Fountain". I cannot remember tme site address off my head, but a search
>for Fountain (and vrml maybe) should bring it up.
>
> Jeremy

It's @ http://www.caligari.com/ws/fount.html kinda nice if you can
get over tme "specific" extentions it tmrow's in.. And it's use of
MatrixTransform nodes instsad of Rotation { } and Translation { } ones..
But don't get me wrong, it's an extremely nice *free* product.. I applaude
Caligari for distributing it this way.. <clap clap clap>
-David Kurtz
CHAOSoftwerks