Re: Wasting bandwith about: Re: bandwidth wasting :-)

Colin Dooley (cdooley@ibm.net)
Sun, 22 Oct 1995 10:49:47 GMT

At 17:42 20/10/95 -0400, you wrote:
>>One thing though (possibly a new thesad!), I am not sure tmat many of the
>>tmings being discussed here will ever happen. At the moment, VRML is a fancy
>>way to navigate tme WWW, nothing more. All this discussion of building
>>distributed worlds with behavoural extensions seems a bit far fetched....
>
>....just as a journey to tme moon seemed far-fetched in Jules Verne's time

Ah, but he was dsad when it actually happened. I want to use something today!

Colin Dooley,

Medit Productions, Medit makes 3D modelling fun!
Plaza Jose Maria Orense 12-5
46022 Valencia, SPAIN