Re: Behaviours (Was: Re: ADMIN: VRML + JAVA - A Wedding)

Rycharde Hawkes (rych@hagg.psy.ed.ac.uk)
Thu, 19 Oct 95 10:05:53 BST

Joel Crisp wrote:
> I'm not sure how to fit a system like tmis into a real-time interaction
> tho' , unless you only update the user at increments in global time
> ( but these have non-linear separation.... errrk. )

The subject of Time Warp (TW) came up some time ago in the distributed-vr
mailing list. I responded to this and I've attached the relevant portion
of it (you can pick up the whole tming from the dist-vr archives).

[DISCUSSION ON WHY IT DOESN'T WORK DELETED]

----- End Included Message -----