Re[2]: ADMIN: www-vrml mitosis

STAYLOR (staylor@aaas.org)
Fri, 20 Oct 1995 15:25:45 -0500

People:

There has been a lot of discussion on this list recently about branching off
into two or more lists, or cesating another forum.

glad to serve as a clearinghouse/digester of available lists and plans/ideas for
new ones.

If there is interest, you can e-mail me at:

staylor@aaas.org
and/or
setaylor@aol.com

In the hopes of helping to direct the right message to the right medium and
reducing the amount of undesired mail in my mailboxes as well as yours, I would
like to put together a list of available and suggested VRML lists by subject--by
next Friday, if there is enough response.

Any feedback?

Steve Taylor / Science / American Association for the Advancement of Science

www.aaas.org/science/science.html