Re: bandwidth wasting

Colin Dooley (cdooley@ibm.net)
Fri, 20 Oct 1995 08:43:00 GMT

>That's interesting, I was under the impression that this mailing list
>is for the express purpose of discussing the future evolution of VRML,
>ie how to take it from VRML1.0 to 1.1, 1.2 and 2.O

So who exactly is listening? I posted a few messages about problems with the
VRML spec, and nobody important seemed to be there...

>I was also under the impression that it definitely *wasn't* for
>helping people get VRML problems sorted out.

When I first joined, I was looking for the VRML docs. I posted a message,
and lots of people told me where they were. This seems fairly legitimate..

Colin Dooley,

Medit Productions, Medit makes 3D modelling fun!
Plaza Jose Maria Orense 12-5
46022 Valencia, SPAIN