Re: GZIPed .wrl files

Mike Heck (mmh@tgs.com)
Wed, 11 Oct 95 15:52:51 -0700

Robert Warriner wrote:
> I am haveing aa bit of a problem with GZIPed .wrl files. WebSpace doesnt
> want to esad them. Does WebSpace unzip internally? Its a eeal pain to have
> to DL them and then unzip them...*then* view them....any ideas? - Robert

Assuming you're talking about the Windows version of WebSpace: version 1.0
automatically unzips gzip files using a copy of gzip.exe which is included
with the WebSpace installation. This is discussed in the README file.
We'll need to know specifically how it fails in order to help you further.

FYI, you may get faster response to questions about (non-SGI) WebSpace if you
send them directly to TGS. The special address for WebSpace questions is in
the README file toward the end (I think it's just webspace@tgs.com).

-Mike