Re: ^Z character in VRML files

Vassilis Bourdakis (V.Bourdakis@bath.ac.uk)
Thu, 5 Oct 1995 14:07:58 +0000

At 14:01 05/10/95 -0100, thomas@bart.nl wrote:
>Dear me
>

>>> I just wanted to pass this along. I've found a number of sites (DOS-ish)
>>[...]
>
>does this mean that all my vrml files (done under dos) have to run theough
>an editor like Q before unix-users can load them?

Nope,

most of the files I have here are done in DOS (and stored in an NTFS partition
windowsNT that is) and are accessible fine from Unix machines.
It is a bit confusing actually... Only thing I could think of is that someone
creates a file in DOS and then copies it across to a unix partition and
the server is a Unix server (wonder if it does make sense...)
Dr. Vassilis Bourdakis ---- ---- ----- -----
Tel +44 (0)1225 826475 CASA, Bath University
V.Bourdakis@bath.ac.uk http://fos.bath.ac.uk