Re: Bandwidth for VRML

Master Zap (zap@lysator.liu.se)
Mon, 02 Oct 95 16:20:50 -0500

-- [ From: Master Zap * EMC.Ver #2.5.02 ] --

> Grumble if you wish but I feel that this IS a form of canverse type
> resurch thats relitively painless one click and its gone if you don't like
it
> or simple fast and efficent if you feel that you have something to say.
> Although their are those who hate dealing with junk mail even if it
just
> envolves a little peity destruction.

Duh....is this spelling some form of joke?

I hope it is. If it isn't, get a mailer with spell-checker. [www.connectsoft
.com is one that I know of...there are others]

Peace...

--
Hakan "Zap" Andersson | http://www.lysator.liu.se/~zap | Q: 0x2b | ~0x2B
Job:  GCS Scandinavia | Fax:   +46 16 96014            | A: 42