Re: True multi-user interactivity?

David Peck (dpeck@goober.mbhs.edu)
Wed, 3 May 1995 21:23:27 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 3 May 1995, Kevin Goldsmith wrote:

> > < (The time is probably near for us to start discussing this in hard
> > < detail. Anyone want to start up a technical VRMUD list?)
> >
> > Actually, why dont we just start to use the vrworlds list?
>
> The vworlds list IS NOT A VRML LIST! Sorry for the shouting, but
> I don't want have to repeat this again. The vworlds list exists
> completely independantly of VRML, it is not a technical discussion list.
> It is an art/phil/theory list relating to VR. There are a lot of people
> on both VRML and vworlds lists, but their charters are very different.

I think that if the www-vrml list isn't here for this conversation, we
should move it entirely to the VRInteractive list; it was created
specifically for discussions such as this - both from a technical and
philosophical standpoint. To subscribe, send "subscribe" as the first
line of a message to interact-request@vr.mbhs.edu
To send a message, simply send mail to "interact@vr.mbhs.edu"
(of course, many people may agree that this conversation belongs on
www-vrml, so perhaps it should remain here until we hear otherwise...)

David Peck
List Maintainer, VRInteractive