Re: VRML Viewer

Andrew C. Esh (andrewes@cnt.com)
Thu, 23 Mar 1995 16:03:47 -0600 (CST)

On Thu, 23 Mar 1995 zyka@gbaws6.zamg.ac.at wrote:

> Hi Steve,
> > Well, I am looking at developing a VRML viewer for dVS (Division's VR product).
> > dVS currently does not use openGL (though it will at some point -
> > you just can't stop jumping on bandwagons....), and is available for
> > PC, SGI, HP and high-end PixelPlanes systems.
> Are there any VRML Viewers running now ??

Try:

http://www.cica.indiana.edu/graphics/3D.objects.html

For all your 3D needs. I don't think there's a VRML viewer available
through there, but there's a lot of other stuff that's close.

---
Andrew C. Esh                 mailto:andrew_esh@cnt.com
Computer Network Technology   andrewes@mtn.org (finger for PGP key)
6500 Wedgwood Road            612.550.8000 (main)
Maple Grove MN 55311          612.550.8229 (direct)
<A HREF="http://www.mtn.org/~andrewes">ACE Home Page</A>