Re: VRML, the client and the third component

Mark Waks (justin@dsd.camb.inmet.com)
Thu, 22 Dec 94 15:43:32 EST

Linas writes:
>I'm willing to put together a spec/faq/digest for the interaction,
>animation and mud/moo issues, if someone volunteers to provide a
>URL - home for the resulting document (our IBM types are picky about
>what goes out on their corporate web server).

I could do so, at least for the time being. I'm local Webmaster, and
although it would have to go if our disk ever started filling up, that's
not likely any time soon...

(Although it might be more appropriate to have it at EIT or Wired,
since those already have the big concentrations of VRML stuff...)

-- Justin

Random Quote du Jour:

"Check in was fun... `I'd like to check in three to Sweden...' presenting
the tickets... `Yes sir... would you put your carry on bag on the
scale?' `No, that's one of the passangers'. `Yes, sir, would you put
_their_ bag on the scale.' `No, I didn't make myself clear. That is
not a bag belonging to a passanger... that bag is the passanger.' `Excuse
me sir... did you say the BAG is the PASSANGER?' `Yes, and it would
like a window seat.'"
-- From "The Lump", by Thomas Ignatius Perigrinus