Re: Do we need a common visual metaphor?

Jerry Michalski (spiff@panix.com)
Mon, 13 Jun 1994 11:11:58 -0400 (EDT)

I've copied Chris Stone, who heads the Object Management Group, on this
message. He can probably address the CORBA question directly.

It might also make sense to bring Taligent (object super-frameworks) or
Kaleida (platform-independent graphic engines and environment
descriptions) into this discussion. I'm addressing this message to people
there, too. (VRML is the Virtual Reality Markup Language, an effort to
bring 3D and beyond to the World Wide Web.)

Jerry

** Jerry Michalski, Release 1.0 <spiff@panix.com> **
** +1 (212) 924-8800 vox; 924-0240 fax **