Re: Inline support for vector files

Steve Waterbury (waterbug@epims1.gsfc.nasa.gov)
Mon, 21 Nov 1994 15:08:48 -0500

I took the liberty of forwarding a couple of the messages from this
thread to the CALS Drawings and Graphics Committee (DAGC). This is a
response from one of the members of that committee:

( ... if there are follow-up messages, please include the "Cc"
addressees from this message, as they are not on www-talk, and I
would prefer not to be the go-between! Tnx :-)

--Steve.

oo _\o
\/\ \
/
"Sometimes you're the windshield; sometimes you're the bug."
- Knopfler

Stephen C. Waterbury EPIMS: EEE Parts Information
Code 310.A, NASA/GSFC Management System
Greenbelt, MD 20771
Phone/FAX: 301-286-7557/1695 waterbug@epims1.gsfc.nasa.gov
World Wide Web: http://epims1.gsfc.nasa.gov/people/me.html