Re: Thank you

CyberWeb (web@sowebo.CHARM.NET)
Tue, 25 Oct 1994 16:18:25 -0400 (EDT)

Simon E Spero wrote:

> I'd just like to take this opportunity to say thank you to the organizers and
> staff of last weeks Conference in Chicago. Despite working under almost
> impossible constraints, they managed to bring organise and bring off a
> conference with 1,300 attendees with just six months lead time.

I second that - thank you to all involved!

But - do we want another one like it? Between the facts that there
were many parallel sessions, and that many of them were full before
they started (except astronomy, only a handfull attended :^(- I only
got into a few of the sessions I was interested in. So now I have to
read those 2 fat books..

I *just* managed to squeeze into the session I most wanted to see-
VR/perceptualization. There was some very impressive stuff.
http://www.charm.net/~web/ CyberWeb/Virtual Library : WWW Development
http://guinan.gsfc.nasa.gov/Alan/Richmond.html WWW Systems Engineer