Once the basic server is running, it serves up virtual documents
that can automatically download and install server extensions. Current
choices are five EIT freeware packages:
1. a simple form-based home page generator
2. the verify_links tool for finding broken links
3. the libCGI library for virtual document programming
4. the Hypermail engine for webifying mail archives (plus
a form interface for defining archives)
5. the Getstats http log analyzer (plus a form interface)
so you can customize your server software in a few minutes more. The
process automatically maintains a "Server Administration Home Page",
with links to forms-based tools for maintaining the server.
There are versions for SunOS 4.1.3, Solaris 2.3, IRIX 5.2, OSF/1 V2.0,
and AIX 3.2.5 (the AIX version is one rev out of date). SCO UNIX and HP/UX
will come in a few weeks.
Check out http://wsk.eit.com/wsk/doc/, or just find the link near the
end of EIT's home page, http://www.eit.com/ . Seems to work fine using
recent Lynx as well as recent Mosaic for X.
-- Jay C. Weber Director, R&D Enterprise Integration Technologies firstname.lastname@example.org 800 El Camino Real email@example.com Menlo Park, CA 94025 (415)617-8002 http://www.eit.com/people/weber.html fax: (415)617-8019