Ok, I am interested in these developments. I have a number of
questions which you may or may not have addressed in your future
draft HTML 3.1,
1. What is the aim of the API or put another way what are the requirements
it must fulfil ?
2. Presumably the API will have an entry point via an HTML tag, will
this lead to some processing via a scripting language ?
3. If you do allow a scripting language are you going
- invent your own
- use an existing language, if so which one ?
- make it language independent
_ __ __ _ __________________________________________________________ | |\ / /| | Guy Singh IXI Limited Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | | / / | | Development Vision Park Tel : +44 223 236555 |_|/_/_\|_| Cambridge UK FAX : +44 223 236466