Re: CERN httpd 2.13 and libwww 2.13 released
Rob McCool (email@example.com)
Fri, 5 Nov 1993 04:30:00 -0600
* Re: CERN httpd 2.13 and libwww 2.13 released by Charles Henrich (firstname.lastname@example.org)
* written on Nov 4, 7:59pm.
* > Is this considered a feature? If you look, ours does an unescape_url and
* > a plus_to_space on the args before they're sent. The problem is that a
* > lot of
Actually, what I wrote above is wrong. The server only does plus-to-space
* Yes, wish NCSA's server did it too! :)
Such a setup makes it impossible to implement forms which have ampersands in
their value or name fields.