* Works with CERN, NCSA, Plexus, and gn log files.
* All reports are in the same consistent format.
* All reports include server name and type, GMT and local date,
total requests last 7 days, unique hosts last 7 days,
total unique hosts, number of HTML and non-HTML requests,
and total number of requests.
* Detailed report includes IP addresses and host name,
number of host requests, and last access date.
* Weekly and daily reports are in vertical bar-chart format,
with number of requests for each week or day.
* You can choose to ignore numerical addresses beginning with
a certain string.
* getsites can take standard input, so you can pipe stuff to it.
* getsites can use a previous full getsites report to lookup
addresses both ways (this really speeds things up).
You can find out more at:
Or just grab the source at:
-- Kevin Hughes firstname.lastname@example.org Honolulu Community College WWW site maintainer