New tag (or old?)

Charles Henrich (
Fri, 1 Oct 1993 14:21:53 -0400 (EDT)

>I haven't seen this myself, but do you mean a horizontal line that separates
>two sections of text? If so the anwser is yes: <HR> for horizontal rule,
>which leaves the precise appearence up to the browser.

Ah. May we add a style to the <hr> tag? Im trying to keep folks who all like
different line styles from using GIF's as the break.